900 VICTORIAN STYLE FLOWERS PICTURES
We have brought together a gorgeous collection of antique cards, postcards, botanical prints, labels, scraps and illustrations to create this original image collection. Use this beautiful collection of art just for the pleasure of browsing, or add vintage flowers, leaves and fruit to your scrapbooks, altered art, collage and decoupage, labels and tags, stationery, cards... also nice for fabric transfers, stamping, stickers, embroidery patterns, quilting, and so much more! Great for a shabby or romantic cottage look.
- Includes cards, die-cuts, art prints, ads and labels.
- Over 200 pictures of roses -- large collection of Victorian roses in all colors --
pink roses, red roses, peach and yellow roses, white roses and mixed bouquets!
- Roses in vases, with verses, in baskets and bouquets, even on unusual black backgrounds
- Orchids -- large collection of colorful botanical prints
- Great variety of flowers in baskets, bouquets, sprays, stems single blooms, botanical prints
- Violets, pansies, daisies, forget-me-nots, lilies, iris, wild roses, tulips, daffodils, asters, carnations, azalea, poppies, lilacs ...
- Includes many flower pictures by Catherine Klein
- Unusual "Language of Flowers" cards with blooms & verses
- Beautiful images of leaves (green & autumn), trees, gardens, ferns, even mushrooms - perfect to round out your set
- BONUS: Decorative images of fruits & vegetables - including detailed botanical prints and vintage labels
Using These Images
DOWNLOAD: Images will be sent in a zipped file.
COPY & PASTE INTO YOUR IMAGE-EDITING SOFTWARE TO EDIT. Can be printed directly onto any paper, card stock, tissue, vellum, transparencies, stickers, labels, even fabric transfers to make quilt designs and embroidery patterns for personal use. Whatever will work in your printer!
ALL IMAGES ARE 300 DPI.
Images are JPG. Most are 900-1200 pixels on longest side. This will be approximately 3-4 inches when printed at 300 dpi, or twice that size at 150 dpi (can be resized before printing, down to very small). Samples may be smaller than actual images. Images are NOT watermarked.
Questions? See our FAQ page! If you still have questions, feel free to email us and we'll be glad to help.
PLEASE READ FULL LICENSE/TERMS before purchasing.
Dos and Don'ts
Copyright 2004, 2008, 2015, Lunagirl Images. All images are offered under license, and many of the individual images are copyrighted by us based on our creative alterations of the originals.
You may print unlimited copies of images or collage sheets for your own non-commercial personal or educational use, and alter them for your own non-commercial use as well. Please note that this permission is for you, the purchaser, only (images may not be forwarded to others).
You are welcome to sell your one-of-a-kind altered art and handmade items that incorporate these images (if your work is sold or displayed online or published in a magazine, blog, etc., include credit to Lunagirl.com).
Images may not be resold or redistributed, and there are limits on commercial use (see full license/terms for details).
Use in commercial graphic design, professional advertising or marketing, or media production, creation of design resources for sale, or sale of craft supplies, unaltered prints, or items in large numbers, requires permission and/or additional commercial use license.